We Had a Massive BREAKTHROUGH in the South Carolina Redistricting Effort
RSC Held an Event for This Reporter Who Exposed an 'Egregious' Medicare Scam...
Let’s Take Kamala Up on Her Proposal of ‘No Bad Ideas’
A Quick Bible Study Vol. 321: What Jesus Said About Food
Here Is What’s Wrong With the Republican Party
OK, So Why Do Jews Keep Voting For People Who Hate Them?
Democrat Crimes Need to Be Prosecuted, Pronto!
God and the Jefferson Memorial
What Explains the Catastrophe of Seattle's Mayor Katie? Could Be Evolution
Science Is Making the Humanity of Unborn Babies Harder to Ignore
Mars Colonization and the Economic Future of SpaceX
Two Chinese Nationals Charged With Laundering Drug Money for Sinaloa Cartel and CJNG
20-30 Gunshots Reported Outside White House
Illegal Alien Stole Identity, Collected Over $300K in Taxpayer Benefits for Decades
Trump Announces Peace Deal With Iran Is Nearing Completion
Tipsheet

CNN Producer Resigns After Allegedly Soliciting Photos of Underage Girls

CNN Producer Resigns After Allegedly Soliciting Photos of Underage Girls
AP Photo/Ron Harris

Rick Saleeby, a producer for CNN's Jake Tapper has resigned, Project Veritas announced on Wednesday. Project Veritas, Leah reported earlier this month, released a project detailing that a CNN producer was fantasizing about sexual acts with his fiancée's 14-year-old daughter. The producer's fiancée, Janine Bonanni, said that Saleeby solicited her daughter for photos as well.

Advertisement

The report from Project Veritas also noted that Virginia's Fairfax County police have investigated Saleeby and taken some of his property. "When confronted by a Project Veritas reporter early in the week outside of his court appearance, Saleeby refused to answer questions about his official status with CNN," it also indicated. 

Project Veritas' James O'Keefe discussed the matter further with Jack Posobiec on his Human Events podcast, who further mentioned he spoke with someone who confirmed Saleeby's fantasy. He also mentioned that a lot of what was discussed is too explicit to be discussed. 

The departure was confirmed over Twitter on Thursday afternoon by Matt Dornic, the head of strategic communications for CNN, who indicated Saleeby had resigned "weeks ago."

Advertisement

Dornic's reply comes in a thread to do with the Twitter trend of #ExposeCNN, referencing Saleeby, who appeared before a judge on Tuesday in Virginia.

Saleeby is not the only CNN producer who is an alleged sexual predator. Another producer, John Griffin, was charged earlier this month on three counts of using a facility to interstate commerce to try and entice underage girls to sexually abuse them.

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Townhall Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement