The Globalist Authoritarians Are Playing With Fire
The Only Thing Democrats Won’t Stand Up for Is America
The Press Says Not All Billionaires Are Spending Equal, and Larry O'Donnell Negotiates...
Who's Defying Court Orders Again?
New Bill From Chip Roy to Protect Exotic Hunting Ranches Could Bolster Conservation
Injustice in Nashville
Fighting Against the Tide Of History
The Party of Hate
Time to Lower the Boom on Harvard
In Germany, the Government Wants to Decide What Is True
After Many Warnings, Trump Admin. Freezes Funding for Maine Over Refusal to Comply...
More Bad News Could Be Coming for Planned Parenthood
USCIS Stops Biden Gender Policy ‘Effective Immediately’
Details on Biden's Endorsement of Harris Shows How Much Dems Were in Disarray...
Does This New Poll Show Hopeful News for Israel?
Tipsheet

One Glaring Issue With Twitter's Case Against James O'Keefe

AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais

He promised to do it and now the day has arrived. Project Veritas’ James O’Keefe has sued Twitter after the platform banned him last week. O’Keefe is in the midst of rolling out his latest investigative series into the inner workings at CNN, where his journalists captured staffers saying what we all thought was going on behind the scenes. That the liberal network was an errand boy for the Democratic Party. We have a technical director saying CNN’s main goal was to boot Trump, that they will pump out endless global warming nonsense after COVID disappears, that they peddled total propaganda about Trump’s health, and that they’re going after Matt Gaetz. We all knew this was happening based on their coverage. Now, we have ironclad evidence that CNN’s staffers are professional Democratic operatives. Well, Twitter decided to help out by permanently suspending O’Keefe. The spokesperson at the social media giant said, “You can’t mislead others on Twitter by operating fake accounts,' and 'you can’t artificially amplify or disrupt conversations through the use of multiple accounts.”

Advertisement

O’Keefe was exposing an insufferable liberal network’s dirty laundry and got jammed for it (via Project Veritas):

Project Veritas founder and CEO James O’Keefe sued Twitter in The Supreme Court of New York today, over “false and defamatory” statements made by the Big Tech giant.  

The lawsuit was set in motion after O’Keefe’s personal account -- with nearly one million followers -- received a permanent ban from Twitter, for operating “fake accounts.” 

The ban was issued almost immediately following Veritas’ release of Bombshell undercover CNN videos, where Technical Director Charlie Chester calls the network “propaganda” and admits to using “fear” as a way to drive viewership.

[…]

O’Keefe intends to show how Twitter acted with “reckless disregard” for the “falsity of this claim.” 

Well, where’s the evidence then? The Federalist tried to ask the tech giant about the fake accounts and audience manipulation charges they’ve hurled against the investigative reporter. They got stonewalled:

Twitter refused to provide any evidence Project Veritas Founder James O’Keefe, who was permanently suspended from the platform Thursday after his latest exposé on CNN trended for days, operated fake accounts to justify the ban… A Twitter spokesperson officially declined The Federalist’s inquiries into what accounts O’Keefe was allegedly operating Friday.

O’Keefe is known for successfully arguing his case in the courts. He recently clinched a big win against The New York Times after a judge refused to toss O’Keefe’s defamation lawsuit against the paper. It’s still David and Goliath here, but never underestimate the little guy with a sling. 

Advertisement

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Townhall Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement