Don't Miss This VERY Special Black Friday Offer
CNN Reporter Says the Quiet Part Out Loud About Afghans and the National...
Do Something About Prices, Republicans, Or You’re Going To Lose
Democrats Never Let a Crisis Go to Waste
Zohran Mamdani's Still Begging Working Class New Yorkers for Money
'Closed in Its Entirety:' President Trump Issues Warning About Venezuelan Airspace
Being Thankful Also After Thanksgiving
A Quick Bible Study Vol. 296: What the Bible Says About Gifts
Democrat Leadership is Sinister, Not Misguided
Texas Authorities Arrest Afghan Immigrant Accused of Posting Bomb Threat Online
Northwestern to Pay $75M, Enact Major Policy Reforms Under Federal Anti-Discrimination Dea...
Audio Company Harman to Pay $11.8M for Evading U.S. Duties on Chinese Aluminum...
State Department Pauses Afghan Passport Visas After D.C. Terrorist Shooting
Colombian National Sentenced to 60 Months for Laundering $1.2M in Drug Proceeds
Pregnancy Resource Centers Should Be Able to Operate Free From Government Intimidation
Tipsheet

Vance Posted His First TikTok Video Since Becoming VP. Here's What He Had to Say.

AP Photo/Jose Luis Magana

Vice President JD Vance relaunched his TikTok profile on Monday, apologizing to users for being inactive on the site since starting the job in January but vowed “that’s about the change.”  

Advertisement

“JD Vance here. Just want to let you know that we are relaunching the VP’s TikTok page,” he says in the video to his 2.6 million followers. “I got a little lazy the last few months. I was focused on the job of being VP, not enough on TikToks. That’s about to change, so follow along.

“We’ll update y’all on what’s going on in the White House, business of state. We’ll update you on what’s going on politically, maybe some sombrero memes here and there, but follow along, and we’ll look forward to connecting on TikTok,” he continued. “See you then.”

Vance’s reemergence on TikTok comes after President Trump signed an executive order late last month approving a deal to keep the popular social media platform available in the U.S., after months of uncertainty about its fate.

Under the deal, a group of U.S. investors, including Oracle and Silver Lake, will take a majority stake in the new TikTok entity. The app’s China-based parent company, ByteDance, will maintain less than 20 percent in equity to comply with a 2024 law requiring the company to divest or face a U.S. ban. 

The deal came nine months after the law was originally set to go into effect. Trump repeatedly delayed enforcement of the measure in hopes of striking an agreement to keep the app available in the U.S. (The Hill

Advertisement

Related:

JD VANCE

President Trump also took to the social media platform on Monday to remind young people they “owe [him] big” because he “saved TikTok.”

Editor’s Note: The Schumer Shutdown is here. Rather than put the American people first, Chuck Schumer and the radical Democrats forced a government shutdown for healthcare for illegals. They own this.

Help us continue to report the truth about the Schumer Shutdown. Use promo code POTUS47 to get 74% off your VIP membership.

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Townhall Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement