Don't Miss This VERY Special Black Friday Offer
Trump: Anything Signed by Biden's Autopen Is Hereby Revoked
Is This the Greatest Trump Post of All Time?
Here's What Happened to the DOJ Worker Who Doxxed an ICE Agent
CNN's Top Legal Analyst Explains Why the Georgia Case Got Tossed. Libs Won't...
Trump Announces Major Move to Prevent Future Terrorist Attacks
Appeals Court Rules Against Donald Trump and Alina Habba, Upholds $1 Million Judgment...
Guess What This IL College Will Do to Students Who Follow Federal Law
Aftyn Behn's Anti-Law Enforcement Rhetoric Goes Far Beyond Defunding the Police
The American Soup Kitchen Is Officially Closed
Boston Mayor Says She Isn’t 'Interested in a Bromance With the Federal Regime'
Woman Linked to Karoline Leavitt’s Family Taken Into ICE Custody
Heartland America: After the Collapse of Democrat’s EV Socialism, Bipartisan Protectionism...
Felon Found with Machine-Gun Device After Carjacking Gets 20 Years
California Man Arraigned for Making Bomb Threats to Synagogues
Tipsheet

The Whistleblower's Other Attorney Also Called for President Trump to Be Removed From Office

(AP Photo/Evan Vucci)

By now you've likely seen that the attorney for the "whistleblower" who filed a complaint about a July phone call between President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, called for a coup back in 2017. 

Advertisement

But it turns out, Zaid isn't the only person on the whistleblower's legal team who advocated for the removal of President Trump from office. The other attorney, Andrew Bakaj, did the same. 

Sound familiar? Fired Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe told 60 Minutes earlier this year that the 25th Amendment was discussed at the Department of Justice and among FBI agents as a way to go after the President. As a reminder, McCabe was involved with the "insurance policy" discussed in text messages between former FBI agent Peter Strzok and attorney Lisa Page. 

Advertisement

And just last night, the former Trump administration official who wrote an anonymous "Resistance" op-ed in the New York Times last year and about to publish a book in coming weeks, claimed Vice President Mike Pence was onboard with the 25th Amendment option. Pence's office is calling the claim "fake news." 

For exclusive content and reporting, subscribe to Townhall VIP.

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Townhall Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement