Don't Miss This VERY Special Black Friday Offer
CNN Reporter Says the Quiet Part Out Loud About Afghans and the National...
Do Something About Prices, Republicans, Or You’re Going To Lose
Democrats Never Let a Crisis Go to Waste
Zohran Mamdani's Still Begging Working Class New Yorkers for Money
'Closed in Its Entirety:' President Trump Issues Warning About Venezuelan Airspace
Being Thankful Also After Thanksgiving
A Quick Bible Study Vol. 296: What the Bible Says About Gifts
Democrat Leadership is Sinister, Not Misguided
Texas Authorities Arrest Afghan Immigrant Accused of Posting Bomb Threat Online
Northwestern to Pay $75M, Enact Major Policy Reforms Under Federal Anti-Discrimination Dea...
Audio Company Harman to Pay $11.8M for Evading U.S. Duties on Chinese Aluminum...
State Department Pauses Afghan Passport Visas After D.C. Terrorist Shooting
Colombian National Sentenced to 60 Months for Laundering $1.2M in Drug Proceeds
Pregnancy Resource Centers Should Be Able to Operate Free From Government Intimidation
Tipsheet

Kellyanne Conway: I’ve Been Assigned Secret Service Protection Because of the Media

On Monday, during an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, counselor to the president Kellyanne Conway said she had been assigned Secret Service protection because of the media. 

Advertisement

“Do you find that the media is being particularly hostile, and is there a difference between the way they treated President Obama, candidate Hillary Clinton, and President Donald Trump?” Hannity asked. 

In answer, Conway criticized the media for inaccurate reporting, citing the false press pool report that said President Donald Trump had removed a bust of Martin Luther King Jr. from the Oval Office. Conway insinuated that these types of stories makes her a target, and mentioned the threats that have been made against her and her family. 

“Because of what the press is doing now to me, I have Secret Service protection,” Conway told Hannity. “We have packages delivered to my house with white substances. That is a shame, and yes I hold him [the reporter who was behind the press pool report] to account for it.”

Conway did not mention whether these threats have extended to anyone else involved in the Trump administration. It is likely that Conway would had received Secret Service protection because of her high profile position, regardless of how the media has covered Trump. 

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Townhall Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement