There's Been a Massive Shakeup at the National Security Agency
Senate Republicans Appear to Have the Votes to Push Through Trump's Budget Reconciliation...
Pentagon Watchdog Launches 'Signalgate' Investigation Into Pete Hegseth
United Kingdom Weighs Striking Back Against US Tariffs, and It's Asking Businesses for...
An Ivy League Professor Flees to Canada and You Will Be Made to...
'Designed for Battle' Isn't a Valid Argument for Gun Control
Did '60 Minutes' Put Out Their Worst Segment With Lesley Stahl Providing Cover...
Kamala Harris Did More Than Just Endorse New WI Supreme Court Justice
Trump Weighs In on Proxy Voting Proposal, and It Looks Like There May...
Bernie Sanders Once More Tries, Fails Miserably to Get His Anti-Israel Resolutions Passed
Is AOC Really the Democratic Party's Leader? Here's What These Polls Say.
Senate Votes on Confirming Dr. Oz for Role in Trump Administration
We Will Hold Rogue Judges Accountable, Rep. Gill Says
Will the Liberal Media Cover This Horrific Crime Story?
Surprise: The 'Pro-Palestinian' Mob Has Nothing to Say About Hamas Murdering Palestinians
Tipsheet

Pence Rejects Assange's 'Absurd' Claim He's Planning White House Coup

No, Vice President Mike Pence is not planning a White House takeover, as Julian Assange suggested. The WikiLeaks founder first introduced the rumor on his Twitter page on Tuesday, claiming that Hillary Clinton and intelligence officials had been pushing for Pence to take the reins at the White House.

Advertisement

Pence rejected these claims as "absurd" and "offensive," noting he has no plans to stage a coup.

"I would find all of that dialogue to be absurd and frankly offensive," Pence told radio host Laura Ingraham. "It is the greatest honor of my life to serve shoulder-to-shoulder with the 45th President of the United States. To see his leadership every day, to see the compassion that he has for the American people every day. I would dismiss that out of hand and tell you that I'm just, I'm so excited about the progress that we've been made strengthening this country, protecting this country, reviving this country's economy and all credit goes to President Donald Trump."

Clinton has not responded.

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Townhall Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement